Interested in attending a Printware Platestream or iJetPress technical training class? Submit your request using the form below to request training on your PlateStream or iJetPress.
Why Advanced Training?
Our exclusive technical training program is the best way for your operators and maintenance people to learn to service and support the PlateStream. The course is three days of intensive hands-on training. Your machines will run better and you'll be better prepared for emergencies.
The Course Covers:
- Theory of operation
- Calibrating your PlateStream to process color specifications
- Troubleshooting common problems
- RIP workflow improvements
- Component installation and adjustment
- Screen calibration
- Optimizing image quality
- Marker optics maintenance
- Adjustment of critical temperatures
- Adjustment of chemistry replenishment
- Weekly, monthly and annual maintenance
- And much more!
What Does it Cost?
Tuition is $2,990, but you’ve probably already bought it! Check with Pete Kennedy to see if it is part of your original service plan. Plus, we offer Training Discounts to customers with SilverStream Agreements and to Local Service Providers.
To reserve your spot please contact:
Technical Support Services Manager